FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I need help with a new cell phone

Author Topic: I need help with a new cell phone
krynn
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for krynn   Email krynn         Edit/Delete Post 
I just broke my phone an hour ago. This really sucks because i just graduated from college and companies have been leaving me voice mails with contact info and the such. First thing tomorrow morning im getting a new phone. My question is:

With Verizon, I've heard that if you are a customer for 2+ years you get $100 dollars towards upgrading to a new phone. I'm on the site now and can't find this anywhere. I'm going first thing tomorrow morning to the Verizon store, but would very much like to find this before I go.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can find it on their site, please reply to me with a link that I can look up and read.

Thanks a million.

Posts: 813 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmpSquared
Member # 10890

- posted      Profile for EmpSquared           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you registered on the website?

Once you register, your My Verizon homepage should have a link on the right that says "upgrade to a new phone" and then from there it's all self-explanatory.

I can tell you for sure that you are eligible for a new phone every two years (on certain models.) You get discounts on ones that are too ritzy to give away. If you're signed in, it'll give you a page that has discounts and how they fit with your specific phone plan for every single phone they offer.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krynn
Member # 524

crap. im on a family plan with my mom and dad. i asked my mom about her login and she said its been so long she had no idea what her password was and didnt want to try searching her email for it.
Posts: 813 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmpSquared
Member # 10890

- posted      Profile for EmpSquared           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure she even made one? I created the account when I was on a family plan. I think as long as you have an account number you can still sign up. Do you have any of your bills?

Even then, all you get to do is window shop if you're going tomorrow anyway, and it sounds like you need one right one away, so ordering online isn't feasible. A few of the phones will be free, and they'll be able to tell you pretty quickly what your options are.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krynn
Member # 524

thanks for the speedy replies ppl. verizon had actually mailed the $100 coupon to my parents and my dad kept it. he found it for me this morning. thanks again.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.