FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Apocalopes of Hatrack

Author Topic: The Apocalopes of Hatrack
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously? I'm going to gnaw your face off.

Jackalope, shmack-a-lope; this thing is the devil.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Run away! Run away!
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.
Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Whistled.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

What???

Why?

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Because your dobie offends me. And my religious beliefs. Or something.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

I have no control over how you interpret my words, you hypocritical, pustulent, toadie. If you're going to take offense at every little thing, I would have hoped you'd have had the good grace to let us know before you pranced onto the scene, Mr. Sissy McPantywaist.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Is that really the best you can do? I thought you were a published author or something. I'd offer to edit your work for you, but I don't know if I can handle that much suck.
Scott R
Member # 567

You call a relatively competent command of MS-Word's autocorrect feature "editing?"
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

It still trumps your relatively incompetent grasp of everything else.
camus
Member # 8052

- posted      Profile for camus   Email camus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
you hypocritical, pustulent, toadie
Jon Boy causes blisters and swelling?

*runs and hides from Jon Boy*

Posts: 1256 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

quote:
It still trumps your relatively incompetent grasp of everything else.
Relative to God, you're absolutely correct.

Relative to you, I'm an immortal genius ninja wizard, riding an armored shark/bear hybrid to glory.

ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I was going to dobie that thread with The Apocalypsos of Hatrack, but I was too lazy.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
What would be the functional advantage of crossing a shark with a bear and putting armor on it? Is it just the look of the thing?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

To defend against Slash.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
The only way to adequately protect any cross-bred combat species against the Slashmeister is to give it a hot wife. Without the hot wife, Slash always wins.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
What would be the functional advantage of crossing a shark with a bear and putting armor on it? Is it just the look of the thing?

You just gave me a new avatar project...
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

quote:
Originally posted by Scott R:
Relative to you, I'm an immortal genius ninja wizard, riding an armored shark/bear hybrid to glory.

So in other words, you're living in a ridiculous fantasy world. Sounds about right to me.
Scott R
Member # 567

Yes, but you're so far beneath me, in order to even equate us-- in order to even begin to make the formula-- we have to step outside of the realms of possibility to the fantastical.
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.

Ohh.

That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Ahem. Couldn't help myself.

Ni.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
I need shrubbery.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
The Apocalips of Hatrack
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
*giggle-snort*
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

quote:
In order to even equate us-- in order to even begin to make the formula-- we have to step outside of the realms of possibility to the fantastical.

Finally, something we can agree on!
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been dobied...

:tear:

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:

Nerrrding.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Boy:
quote:
In order to even equate us-- in order to even begin to make the formula-- we have to step outside of the realms of possibility to the fantastical.

Finally, something we can agree on!
...and Jon Boy shows his editorial prowess by editing out the qualifying statement.

Truly. Magnificent.

Itsame
Member # 9712

- posted      Profile for Itsame           Edit/Delete Post 
"There cannot be a God, because if there were one, I could not believe that I was not He"
Nietzche said that, but I think that it applies equally to me.

Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

quote:
...and Jon Boy shows his editorial prowess by editing out the qualifying statement.

Truly. Magnificent.

Thank you and goodnight!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.