FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Help me find...

Author Topic: Help me find...
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Two things. One is a video I saw recently. It was a "Women of BSG" vid. It started with the quote "Well behaved women rarely make history", and went on to a medly of "frak" clips from the show. It was hilarious and great, and I downloaded it on the spot. But I want to show it to my cousin, and I don't want to e-mail it to him. And I can't find it online. Can anyone help?

The other thing is for my brother. He's a Kermit freak. He sings an amazing Rainbow Connection, and he collects Kermit stuff. He came across this cartoon online, and he wants to track down the person who did it so that he can ask for a print. Yes, he's that into Kermit. So far he hasn't had any luck, but I figure there's very little that Jatraqueros can't do. Any thoughts?

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Well, never mind the BSG thing. I found it here.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
Shakira in a bikini, before she was famous!

Er, could you contact the webmaster?

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

My brother has tried that with one site he saw it on. The webmaster said he'd ask around, but he didn't know. I've tried it with another one, but I haven't heard back yet.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.