FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anybody Seen Euripides Lately?

Author Topic: Anybody Seen Euripides Lately?
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been quite a while since I've seen him on. Lyrhawn, I know that you interact with him off-board. Is he just busy these days, or is anything the matter?

Or have I just missed either his posts or an announcement that he was switching usernames or something?

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember him saying at SR that he was moving, so he may just be without access. I seem to also remember that he was planning a camping trip this summer, so he could really be without access.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, okay; now that you mention it the move does ring a bell. Thanks!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't gotten an email from him in a week or so, but he was taking finals a week and a half ago, he'd moved and had a bunch of other stuff going on.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's without access at the moment, I emailed him the other day to tell him I'd bought some moleskines, on his advice that they rock, and he hasn't emailed me back since, which means either he doesn't have access or there's been a natural disaster in Australia that we don't know about.

I wouldn't be too worried at the moment.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure I've seen him on SR very recently, like in the last day or two. You know he changed his screen name there, right?
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
I like Euripedes. How's the man?
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
No natural disaster here.

I mean, apart from the ongoing drought and the recent flooding.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Probably just busy with school then. He posted on SR like a week ago.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Moleskin DOES rock, too. [Smile]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I haven't had a chance to use them yet. I gave one as a gift, and I'll be using others for various things when I go on vacation in a couple weeks.

They look pretty snazzy though. I like the size too. Sean told me they were smaller, I think he said that America is the only place that uses 8.5x11 inch paper as a standard, and that most places outside the US use smaller paper. But I like the smaller size. The small Moleskin fits in the side pocket of my cargo shorts, and the larger one is perfect for carrying in a small sack when I'm on the go and want something slightly larger to write on. But I haven't actually written in them.

Any particular kind of pen best for writing in them? I figured a plain old ball point or gel pen would be fine.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.