FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Rome Total War mp

Author Topic: Rome Total War mp
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
anyone know of erm a way to get the strategic campaign to work via multi player? and omgz my brothers laptop has a spell checker.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
It only works if you have a legal copy of the game. [Razz]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Either you're using a Mac, which my friend says "spellchecks everything," or you're using Firefox.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
the firefox on my other computers doesnt have the add on installed.

And next, MrPh thats not the case at all, only afaik you can only have the BATTLES online, not the overhead map campaign strategic screen. As was the case with medieval tw and Shogun TW im just hoping if anyone has seen a mod or something that adds the feature.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen any mods or anything. I would so be loving that if there was. Sorry.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
the firefox on my other computers doesnt have the add on installed.
It's called 'firefox 2' aka the latest version.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
No there isn't. Modding is pretty limited in RTW since a lot of things are hard coded in. I'd say that a campaign MP mode is completly out of the realm of possiblity for mods.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.