FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Has anyone seen "Amazing Grace"?

Author Topic: Has anyone seen "Amazing Grace"?
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
It's not yet playing on a local screen. The story of William Wilberforce is a truly inspiring one...I really want to see it done well.

Has anybody here seen it? Is it any good?

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't see it either, but I'm seriously considering going to see it on the large screen instead of waiting for it to go to DVD or come to cable.

I've read mostly good reviews on the movie and even the one bad one was snotty enough that I pretty much dismissed the reviewer out of hand.

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andi330
Member # 8572

- posted      Profile for andi330           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw it on Sunday. I thought it was a good movie, well worth the cost of going to the movies. I'll probably add it to my collection when it comes out on DVD.
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to wind up renting it, so that I can yell "HORNBLOWER!" at my TV screen and not be beaten by the crowd. [Smile]
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.