FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » University of Concordia came to JAC today

Author Topic: University of Concordia came to JAC today
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
representatives, one of them being PhD Professor Lam the deperatment Chair of Concordias CompSci dept, came to John Abbott today to speak to us CompSci students, it was fairly interesting but nonetheless while the talk was more of an information session then say some awe inspiring speech it as nonetheless gave me a idea, maybe I should considering going to Concordia aka University after I'm done my courses here, its something for me to consider.

Like as it is if you graduate from a CEGEP level compsci courses you can immediately go into the workforce, and as such university is optional, but nonetheless if I go in I can learn more things and get even better jobs maybe go towards a nice fancy title.

Choices... choices...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
CompSci degrees are a sausage fest, come join those of us plotting to take over the world in the PolySci dept.

You will actually find a handful of girls in PolySci classes [Big Grin]

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

whats Poly?
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
She is the girl. She must really be a handful!
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
whats Poly?

Political Science.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Ahah the perfect stepping stone to become dictator of the world.
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, well, it's a stepping stone if you happen to be standing on "Creation Science", right enough. From anywhere else, you need to take a bunch of steps to get that far down.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.