FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Canadian Hatrackers

Author Topic: Canadian Hatrackers
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
ok so who here lives in Quebec/Ontario or is coming to Quebec anytime soon?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wonder Dog
Member # 5691

- posted      Profile for Wonder Dog           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you accept non-affirmative answers?
Posts: 353 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

yeah.
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I live in Ontario.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tara
Member # 10030

- posted      Profile for Tara   Email Tara         Edit/Delete Post 
who would go to Quebec?
Posts: 930 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I would go to Quebec. [Smile] If I had the money and were in the neighborhood...
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
I had a lovely time walking in the old walled area of Quebec City. Not going again anytime soon, I'm afraid. [Frown]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

where in Ontario twinky, would be nice if I could get some Canadian hatrackers together for a weekend out. Maybe a Dungeons and dragons campaign.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

note i live somewhere in the middle between Montreal and Ottowa.
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm about ten hours on the Trans-Canada highway from Montréal.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

thats pobly 8 hours travel for me then grr...
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Windsor. I think that means I'm further than twinky from you. I've been to La Belle Province many times, and would love to go. No free time any time soon, though.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I am often in Toronto and often in Ottawa. And often on a greyhound bus somewhere in between.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to go to Quebec, does that count?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

if you go to Quebec call me up, I can provide a place to stay.
Wonder Dog
Member # 5691

I'm currently in Alberta, but visit Ontario semi-regularly. We do want to go to Montreal someday, but not anytime soon. (School work, and all that getting in the way right now.)
Sorry! [Frown]

Posts: 353 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been meaning to bring it up again, and this is as good a place as any.

Any interest in another Hatrack.ca meetup, maybe sometime in April?

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wonder Dog
Member # 5691

EL - Where? East or West?
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Good question. I was thinking Toronto, since we've got something of a clump here already.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wonder Dog
Member # 5691

Hmmm... couldn't make it this April, but mention it again next time around. I usually find myself in Toronto and area at least once a year.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
if you go to Quebec call me up, I can provide a place to stay.

Ha! Ha ha ha ha!

I travel with small children, I don't think you'd enjoy it much.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Flaming Toad on a Stick:
I'm in Windsor.

Hey neighbor! [Wave]
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

by the time you come along they won't be that small.
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Just in case someone might read something into that last bit that honestly isn't there, I can assure you in BB-speak, it isn't at all creepy. He means exactly what he says, no more and no less. [Smile] The kids won't be as little by then, and so it won't be as much of an issue.

(or maybe it was only me that did the double-take? But I know from past experience that Blayne is delightfully and most unambiguously literal.)

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
It could be (and in fact probably is) a lack of sleep, but I'm not seeing the potentially negative interpretation.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see it until you pointed it out, CT. Dirty mind. Tsk tsk. [Wink]

I'm always open to traveling new places, and I've never been in somewhere in between Montreal and Ottowa. So maybe some day I'll get the inkling. After I get the money. So yeah, you're just gonna have to wait for me to grace you with my presence.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

It is probably me, then, Noemon and Dr. Strangelove. But then again, I read everything in the tone of a salacious, handlebar-moustache-twirling leer, so there you go.

I will leave the post up to draw the strongest contrast between Blayne's innocence and my depravity. [Smile]

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

huh, my brain exploded how can anyone think of anything diry form ym post I'm baffled, bahozzeled and just plain confused.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.