FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Enders Game Movie?

Author Topic: Enders Game Movie?
enderhall
Member # 2149

- posted      Profile for enderhall   Email enderhall         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok my little sisters teacher wont let her do a book report on Enders Game because there is a movie based on it. Now Ive never heard of it and I dont even know if i believe it exists. I went to endercon several years back and have followed the developments on Card's screen play for the book for quite a while. If anyone could help me out is there a little known small production of the book?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
There is no movie of Ender's Game, and won't be one for many, many years.

I just think your sister's teacher isn't a fan of science fiction. [Smile]

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
There is, at present, no movie.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Her teacher may be thinking of the movie, The Last Starfighter. Many years ago, someone told me (when I had just finished EG) that this was a movie version of the book. There were some similarities, but it was not EG in movie form. I was so very disappointed. What a waste of the $3.30 I spent at Blockbuster to get this movie.
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.