FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Life's not fair.

Author Topic: Life's not fair.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I only found out today that last week on tuesday my best friends mom died in a car accident. I'm speechless, I'm trying to to find my friend's phone number so, well I dont know what, like say something anything.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry. [Frown]
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Topic: Life's not fair.
You got that right.

Sorry about your friends mom.

Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
My high school band director died yesterday of complications from a stroke he had a couple weeks ago. [Frown]
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne, I'm so sorry. Have you called your friend? Even if you don't know what to say, I promise that your call will be important. Your friend needs to know you care.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say even if it was perfectly fair we would be completely unable to perceive it, as what is fairness is something I would not say the human race all agrees on.

Having said that, Blayne your friend needs support, thank you for stepping in and giving it to him.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I unfortunately do not have his current phone number he keeps moving in and out of places and never tells me, his "other" friend has it but doesn't feel comfortable giving it to me, ridiculas I've known him longer then anyone else I don't understand how these people know and I don't, why did I only find out 1 and a half weeks after the fact when everyone else bloody knew I dont fraken understand this its eefing bull. I sent him an email I hope is comforting and asking if he wants to talk about it.

quote:

I have just heard of what happened I feel so sorry Chris I do not know what to say but only that I need to say something. I dont have your number if you can give it to me maybe we can talk about okies?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.