FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » HELP! They're after me! Help!

Author Topic: HELP! They're after me! Help!
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
*fires a shotgun*

Its the Flood! They're everywhere aaaaaaah!

They're overrunning our positions! We need backup!

Delta Squad calling Hatrack HQ we request immediate evac stat!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know, normally I just skim over these weird random threads, not paying any attention to them (negative or positive attention). For some reason though, this one really made me smile. [Smile]
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
I told you man, Karate on the Swans!
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Funny, when I saw "HELP! They're after me! Help!" with Blayne's name next to it I pictured two guys with a big butterfly net chasing him all over Hatrack.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
Go with the shotgun-assault rifle combanation, never fails to flail the flood.

Except for when it does...

but that's why there are save points.

Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Plasma pistol and Sniper [Wink] . I dare you. See how far you get.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

omfg i barely hang on with shotgun and assault rifle. keep dying via rocket whores.
Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

- posted      Profile for Vasslia Cora   Email Vasslia Cora         Edit/Delete Post 
Dr. Strangelove, a plasma pistol you could possible live but the sniper would kill you faster than running around punching them.

Blayne, I assume you are playing Halo 1, what is your favorite level? Mine is Assault on the Control Room.

Halo 2 was only really good for its online multiplayer.

Posts: 503 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

(I know, that's why I said "I dare you". Attacking the Flood with a sniper rifle is the ultimate exercise in futility)
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't wait until Team Fortress 2 comes out. I hope it's good. I played the hell out of TFClassic for Half Life.

I realized I played too much when one day I pulled up to a fast food drive in and for a split second though that if I tossed a nail grenade in the window and rocked jumped onto the roof I would have a perfect vantage for anyone who came out.

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

while the battles with the flood are probly the most exciting in a horror action film sort of way my favorite would probly be when i have a tank or the warhog thens fun times.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.