FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » How should I title this?

Author Topic: How should I title this?
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
New, and definately not quite like the old one.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
I sort of hate this guy, and like him at the same time. It's like.... I hate these videos, but the dude comes off like a nice, self-effacing dude with a sense of humor; somebody you'd want to be friends with.
Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
The first won was endearing and funny because it was spontaneous. This one's lost that loving feeling.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MightyCow:
The first won was endearing and funny because it was spontaneous. This one's lost that loving feeling.

Bingo.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my. That was painful to watch. The original was embarrassing, yet everyone cut him slack on making a fool of himself because he was just being his own nerdy self, something that most of us can understand because we've all posed in front of the mirror and acted foolish.

But this version. Oy. He isn't being his own nerdy self. He is trying to act cool, and he just doesn't have it in him. And no one is going to cut a poser slack when the pose comes off as ridiculous.

Title it, "Gary, hate to tell you, man, but your 15 minutes are UP."

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget the website.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno.. he was so ashamed of the first one... I kinda like it was willing to grab it and run with it.

But yeah, it's not very good.

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.