FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Very Angry Sony Fanboy

Author Topic: Very Angry Sony Fanboy
aragorn64
Member # 4204

- posted      Profile for aragorn64   Email aragorn64         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's something pretty funny. Anybody who follows the game industry at all, knows that many people were pretty dissapointed by Sony's appearance at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) this last year. (I won't get to far into it for those of you that don't know much about it...but I'll tell you guys that they announced that the system would cost $600. And they barely showed anything that would ever justify such a cost. There were many other things that Sony did to really embarrass themselves, but we'll leave it at that for now.)

Anyway, a very angry Sony fanboy sent a message to GameSpot's podcast recently. Hilarity ensues, and it's forever immortalized in YTMND form (there is some mild profanity, FYI):

http://angrysonyfanboy.ytmnd.com/

Posts: 290 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
What a loser.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Color me unimpressed. If you don't want to buy what Sony is selling, don't buy it, and don't fret it.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
"You guys are like my only friends."
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
lol
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Heres some good news for the kid. Along with each PS3, Sony will include a case of vaseline, because unlike their competitors Nintendo, they don't want you to chafe while they screw you.

--Angry about 600 dollar PS3.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aragorn64
Member # 4204

- posted      Profile for aragorn64   Email aragorn64         Edit/Delete Post 
mr_porteiro_head: I didn't post this to fret about Sony. I just thought this was pretty funny--I'm kind of indifferent about the whole PS3 thing.

I'll be happy with a Wii whether or not the PS3 turns out to horrible or not. [Big Grin]

Posts: 290 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.