FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Inoffensive Ann Coulter interview...

Author Topic: Inoffensive Ann Coulter interview...
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else catch this ? I'm somewhat against giving attention to people who are only out to be extreme (that goes for Carolla and Coulter), but this just made me chuckle.

Oh, and a warning, the sound clip has somewhat offensive language.

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't made up my mind about Coulter. She was funny when she was foaming at the mouth, but recently I'm thinking mayyybe she's toning herself down for pragmaticisms'-sake? Maybe? It's just the vibe.
Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

I think she just might be getting less press. You can only play the same tune for so long before it gets boring.

Which is sorta what I was doing by posting this...but I may be a hypocrite, I'm not sure. [Wink]

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You can only play the same tune for so long before it gets boring.
At which point, you have to actually go ahead and blow up the New York Times yourself to get any attention, and avoid being outshined by that Michelle Malkin hussy just because she's got the cojones to write a book saying that the Japanese internment camps in WWII were a damned good thing.

The pundit world is cold and cruel like that.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't stand Coulter. Or Moore. Or Rush. Or Franken. Or any of the talking heads on Sunday morning.

I just don't like scorn and ridicule as the primary elements in my political analysis. I'm funny that way.

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
Inoffensive Ann Coulter interview?

Did she just sit there with her mouth shut?

Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

Check out the link, my friend, and you'll get the pun.
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! That's delicious.
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

I think it should start a trend of treating celebrities (or even quasi-celebrities, a category both Carolla and Coulter fall into) like normal people.

If you showed up an hour and a half late for your job and didn't apologize, would your boss treat you nicely? I think not!

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Bridges:
Can't stand Coulter. Or Moore. Or Rush. Or Franken. Or any of the talking heads on Sunday morning.

I just don't like scorn and ridicule as the primary elements in my political analysis. I'm funny that way.

WORD

And I can't make that big or bold enough.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.