FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I Like Pandas!

Author Topic: I Like Pandas!
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Previously seen in 2005 animations festivals and on Nickelodeon.
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Ugh! Another poorly drawn cartoon with no moral lessons that gets laughs from grossness.

Or am I judging it too quickly? If so I apologize as Ed Edd and Eddy, I am Weasel, Cow and Chicken, and EVERY cartoon they play on Nickelodean just make me want to throw up.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

Grossness?
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Puffy Treat:
Grossness?

bare butts, farts, burps, poping zits, rashes, just about anything in that vein.

Sorry the panda just seems to be drawn in that style and featuring a sucker stuck to his fur just leads me to think its going in that direction for humor. I could be wrong.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
I guess it's good that the thing won't load for me then.
Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
I hate pandas. A lot.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Guh! It won't load. And I love Ed, Edd and Eddy, Cow and Chicken and I am Weasel. I are baboon!

Gross is the foundation of all that is funny. Well, gross and pun. Hmmm, that's the name of my next band: Gross 'n Pun.

Dick and fart Jokes will always make me laugh.

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

There are no gross-out humor jokes in the short.
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't want to load for me. I'm guessing it hasn't for anyone else who has replied either, because the first person to reply (BlackBlade) decided that it must be gross because of the style of the drawings on the site, and everyone else has mentioned whether it must be good or not based on it being gross. Do you know of another site hosting the video?
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

No, though doing a search for "I Like Pandas" on YouTube might turn something up. Hmmmm.
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackBlade:
Ugh! Another poorly drawn cartoon with no moral lessons that gets laughs from grossness.

Or am I judging it too quickly? If so I apologize as Ed Edd and Eddy, I am Weasel, Cow and Chicken, and EVERY cartoon they play on Nickelodean just make me want to throw up.

Ahem! Those are all on Cartoon Network, not Nickelodeon. *rides of on a wind of smugness*
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.