FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The reason why the Playstation 3 is going to be so Uber.

Author Topic: The reason why the Playstation 3 is going to be so Uber.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
And here it is Taaa dah!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TrapperKeeper
Member # 7680

- posted      Profile for TrapperKeeper   Email TrapperKeeper         Edit/Delete Post 
Nerd. j/k. But only because I understood the references in that cartoon.
Posts: 375 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I figured that this was going to be about its upgradability.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that is an old strip. Can't believe how long I've been reading PA. [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
More like POS 3.
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
Way too expensive.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Best. Reference. Ever.

Awesome comic strip.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
P$3?
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] [ROFL]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Nitendo Wii is going to kick its arse. The graphics have gotten to the point where I really don't care if they upgrade them anymore, I won't be able to tell. Hence the innovations are gonna have to come from other directions. Add to that the fact that the Wii is about 1/4th the cost of the PS3 and yeah Wii all the way [Big Grin]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I must admit, I am oddly attracted to the Wii. It puts a new spin on how you play, effecting gameplay and overall experience of the game. So, in effect, those games don't play exactly like every other game. That and a cheaper price is attracting me. I like the idea of putting an additional challenge in how I play.

That said, if I ever get it, it will probably be later on at a discounted price, or if I happen to run into a good salesman.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.