FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New trailers have been released...

Author Topic: New trailers have been released...
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
...the full trailer for Garfield 2 and a teaser for The Santa Clause 3.

*shiver*

Hollywood: If it's not pointless remakes, it's uncalled for sequels.

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
The people who supported the original Garfield movie enough for a sequel to be viable need to be beaten with a sack of potatoes.

Wait, scratch that - the people who support Garfield, in any form, need to be beaten with a sack of potatoes.

Potato Sacks - for all your sacking needs.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Buy six potato sacks, get a little girl free!

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andi330
Member # 8572

- posted      Profile for andi330           Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see Garfield and I don't plan to. I liked The Santa Clause and the Santa Clause 2 though. Admittedly the first was better than the second, but the second wasn't awful, just not quite as good. It was also cute and touching in its own way.
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
The sad thing is, if Bernard is in the third Santa Clause... I might just have to be in the room when my parents rent it for the holidays >_>
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'm going to see Garfield 2 and I don't mind giving my money to Paws. I generally tend to go against popular opinion, and yes... I LOVED the prequels.

Ooooooooh!

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.