FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What kind of leader are you?

Author Topic: What kind of leader are you?
Grim
Member # 9165

- posted      Profile for Grim           Edit/Delete Post 
Me, a paranoid one, who often has private inspections of my officers. Kind of like Stalin, and at the sight of war get all new comanders so there are no rebellions. My people would by extremly opressed; no cookies for them!

[Evil Laugh]

Posts: 96 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clod
Member # 9084

- posted      Profile for clod   Email clod         Edit/Delete Post 
Me, paranoia-rama! Are you kidding me?! The big fat one is out to get me, and so are his co-minglings. Prolly planting dessert in my poison as we speak --

right now!

EEEEEEK!

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Benevolent Despot, beloved by her subjects.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim
Member # 9165

Untill they discover that your hording there taxes on petty jewelery.

[Evil]

Posts: 96 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
I think your right about that Grim.
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim
Member # 9165

Of course power corrupts all. Whahahahahahaha!!!!! [Evil]
Grim
Member # 9165

I personaly put my "stolen" money in saftey deposit boxes.

[Wink]

clod
Member # 9084

*trades dessert with grim*
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim
Member # 9165

*Looks at it and make servant eat it. {Face turns blue falls to floor. I Snap my fingers; two guards take his body away.}*

[Evil]

Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Grimmy, I would be a powerful, evil, Despot, who kills and stuff.
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a corrupt banana republic dictator. "Comrades! It is a bad year for the Republic!"
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clod
Member # 9084

*laughs with derision*

and WHY would that be?!

*gossips and giggles amongst fellows*

smitty
Member # 8855

- posted      Profile for smitty   Email smitty         Edit/Delete Post 
The kind that would actually praise his employees, and give them raises when they deserve them.

Oh, you meant world leader. I'm that kind that wouldn't.

Edit: And the nail gun of justice is fired at all who giggle.

Posts: 880 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim
Member # 9165

Nail gun of justice,huh? Sounds intriguing.

[Laugh]

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
A bad one.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I crush all who dare to oppose me.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'ld be a leader that while ruthless in the application of power would in the end use it for benign purposes, outting the end result above the means. History makes its own judgements, what it is I don't care for as long as I am mentioned on every page.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim
Member # 9165

Any who stand in my way; death soon follows. Any who argue my judgement; risk imprisonment

[Evil Laugh]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SteveRogers:
A bad one.

You stole my post!

*hits Steve over the head with her purse*

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim
Member # 9165

What??????????
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
A sexy leader!
Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'd surreptitiously take over the country. Then loot it for a few decades while subjugating the people, and finally try to escape on my fancy helicopter, with tragic results. My body would be strung up on a lamppost and the people would rejoice. Then naturally they’d make a holiday to honor me…. dying.

Either that or I’ be deposed by a US led coalition.

Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blacwolve:
quote:
Originally posted by SteveRogers:
A bad one.

You stole my post!

*hits Steve over the head with her purse*

I'm sorry. My clever senses were tingling and I flew to the scene of the post. I then was as clever as possible in the fewest amount of words possible. Then I flew away.

*screams, "Clever Man, away!"*

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty
Member # 8855

Ummm, I'm glad you guys aren't leaders. I only have so many nails left in the gun.
Posts: 880 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Bokonon.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be the guy, according to future editions of the guide, who was the first up against the wall when the revolution came.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
yes smitty, but have seen;

The shoe od PUNISHMENT!??!?!?!

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of leader am I...

Eh, I'd say Captain Sisko mixed with Daniel Jackson.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty
Member # 8855

Shoe od punishment?

Usually, the first guy against the wall is the one that had the least impact. In terms of the revolution, not bullet impacts.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
The kind a catch-22 loves: a reluctant one.
Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Subtle influence. You don't know I'm leading until you find yourself following.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Want a gummi bear?
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm an INTJ. I prefer to be the power behind the throne.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
INTJ? INTJ?

(I'm an ENTP, but I also think that Meyers-Briggs is a lot of hogwash. I was told that this is just the sort of thing an ENTP would say)

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celaeno
Member # 8562

- posted      Profile for Celaeno   Email Celaeno         Edit/Delete Post 
I've taken the Myers-Briggs test four times and gotten INTP each time.

I wouldn't make a good leader, but I'd make a killer advisor to one.

Posts: 866 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Like Dick Cheney?
Celaeno
Member # 8562

- posted      Profile for Celaeno   Email Celaeno         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Shhh, Tante! I'm in class.

Posts: 866 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.