FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Silkie: Enron Jury Chosen

Author Topic: Silkie: Enron Jury Chosen
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
http://news.findlaw.com/ap/o/51/01-30-2006/22c00018e563b471.html

So now what's left is insisting Bush will taint the trial somehow, or pardon the offenders if found guilty.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
For that matter, can we get an update from the other people who like to make unsupported accusations on when the Bush draft of June 2005 will actually take place?
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

You realize this means we're Bush supporters, right? [Smile]
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Of course. I got my check from the Exxon yesterday.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread doesn't seem to be getting much play.
Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the link. [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silkie
Member # 8853

- posted      Profile for Silkie   Email Silkie         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] ... And I thought you were a Nadir supporter. [Razz] (misspelling intentional) [Big Grin]

I'd LOVE to be wrong, and see that *expletive* be made an example of, see him go directly to jail, and watch him rot there.

... BUT ...

It ain't over 'till 'the fat lady sings.' Let's watch and see what happens.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Of course it's not over yet. But in the past, you've cited Lay not going to trial as further evidence of corruption on the part of the Bush Administration.

And now he is going to trial, and the Bush Administration is still in office.

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm...I think the problem was that it took so long that there was a lot of people questioning IF it would happen at all.

Wait until the "new" war with Iran to start before the draft is brought back. [Wink]

[ February 01, 2006, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

It had to take so long.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.