FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Strippers help cheer New Orleans up!

Author Topic: Strippers help cheer New Orleans up!
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2005-09-22T123507Z_01_SPI168958_RTRUKOC_0_US-KATRINA-STRIPPERS.xml
I'm not a big fan of stipping or strip club, ew, but I do think that its good to know that strippers are doing their part in bringing morale back up. I would give them a big tip. NOT ON THE G-STRING YOU PERVS! [Smile]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Heheh... cool.
My friend used to work in Nola as a stripper. She loved it and loved that city (I love that city too). Strippers are people too! [Smile]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Telperion the Silver:
Strippers are people too!

Of course they are. Who would want to see a robot strip?

And if those are "G-strings", I can't imagine what the "R-rated" ones would look like. [Eek!]

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Mmmm, Mr. Roboto? [Smile]

Heh, They reduced the prices a lot too. Morale should be skyrocketing.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:

You obviously have never seen "Tripping the Rift"
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, robots are people too. [Frown]
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
*pat pat*

Of course they are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe they've died and gone to Pastaraian heaven. All they need now is the Beer Volcano.
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeugma
Member # 6636

- posted      Profile for Zeugma   Email Zeugma         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The club even drew several women looking for a respite from their duties patrolling the city, but they resisted entreaties to join the others on stage and left after a few minutes.

One of them, a soldier, said: "We were just looking for any place open. We've been working hard."

Aww, that sucks. I'd have done the same thing.
Posts: 1681 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.