FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » THIS is so UNCOOL!!!!!

Author Topic: THIS is so UNCOOL!!!!!
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
I am watching season 2 of Buffy the vampire slayer (for the first time) and the costume guy (from Halloween) says "they" don't know what "Giles" is capable of!!!

What the...I had to pause it while my heart stopped. What the %*&*#?!!!

This so intriguing that I do not want to keep watching in fear of spoiling the moment. So here I sit at Hatrack having a full-on Buffy moment. Too anxious to not watch it, too intrigued and having a wow-moment to keep watching it.

The person who gave this series to me is EVIL!!

Are these the kinda moments I can expect from Buffy?

grr arghh!

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Huh?
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] You are taking this pretty seriously. That's child's play compared to what happens in later seasons.

Enjoy! [Evil]

<---luvs Buffyverse

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
meh I watched it for a while got intriged when what's her name became a lesbian then got bored when I kept missing episodes and couldn't figure out whats happening.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
You watched it for a stupid reason...and then expected to be able to follow it when you missed episodes??

Nono. You deserve a meh. Buffy does not.

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hey at first I watched it then got bored then got interested again for the above reason then got bored again.

Now angel is a different story!

"Your a bloody muppet!"

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"Your a bloody muppet!" [sic]
Best. Episode. Ever.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
That was a good part. But you've still got some wicked surprises coming. Wait until What's My Line. Or Innocence. Or Passion. Or Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered (no big surprises there, but one of the coolest episodes ever.) And that's just season 2.

You ain't seen nothin' yet. [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.