FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New Serenity (Firefly) movie site!

Author Topic: New Serenity (Firefly) movie site!
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
The official Serenity movie site just revamped, and revamped big.

Games, lots more pics and wallpapers, funky flash design (if you like that), cool HTML design (if you don't), and a ship walkthrough that I'm still working my way around. Check it out!

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
You may want to avoid the games and quizzes if you're looking to stay spoiler-free. The prizes are clips from the movie...
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of spoiler free. ::Hijack:: I couldn't do it, and read the book! (sniff sniff) Gargh!
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Ken got me a copy of the first issue of the comic, which is AWESOME. THe artist captured everyone really well.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
Anything in the new site that looks like it might be an Alternate Reality Game? 'Cause that would be cool.

(I'd check out the site now, but I'm in the midst of other stuff, so it will have to wait until later.)

Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.