FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A fun trip to FL....

Author Topic: A fun trip to FL....
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
JenniK and I went to FL, and now we are moving there. [Big Grin]

I met Icarus and Cor, and they were both great people, and they got to meet us and JenniK's mother and my best friend Kevin who lives there as well...

And who has just registered here at Hatrack as VelourMan! [Big Grin]

We went to Epcot and spent the day there....We stayed too late for zgator to join us, but now that we are moving there full time I am sure we will get a chance to meet him eventually... [Big Grin]

After Epcot we went to Jellyrolls, a bar with a sing-a-long duel piano act, and we had a blast! Kevin had never been there even though he works at Pleasure Island (Disney) as a DJ, and he loved it as well. I thought it was great, but it was made even better by the fact that I tricked Kevin into getting up on stage during one of their "lets try and get the crowd fired up" numbers, adn he led our side of the bar to a resounding victory over the other side despite them having a birthday party and a bachlorette party over there! [Big Grin]

I am a little freaked out how fast this is moving but I am excited about the move...and having cool Jatraqueros there will help make me comfortable, to be sure. [Big Grin]

Icky and Cor, thanks again for the great time!

Kwea (and JenniK) [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]

I am cooler that you, because I've met Kwea and JenniK. [Razz]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
Where are you moving to in Florida? And did you all see my South Fla. get-together thread?
Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
Nevermind, I didn't see the other thread. Guess you are moving to Orlando. Congrats!
Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, and I did see the thread, but we will be busy for a little bit....

Perhaps next time, I think Ela lives close to you (although I am not sure... [Big Grin] ) and I have net her adn her family before while they were up here visiting JaneX. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.