FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » GAIM Plug-in Help

Author Topic: GAIM Plug-in Help
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I have convinced my father to switch from the AIM client to GAIM. However, he wants to be able to adjust the text size in conversation windows, and that seems not to be an option.

But there must be a plug-in that allows it, neh? Anyone know of one?

Thanks!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Never mind. Found one.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Huh. Where is a good place to search for gaim plug-ins?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Here.
rivka
Member # 4859

[Grumble] [Grumble] [Grumble]

I put it in the right folder, but Gaim still isn't showing in on the plug-in list. Even after a reboot. Actually, it looks like there are several plug-ins in that folder that aren't on the list.

Any suggestions?

I sent an email to this plug-in's developer. Let's see who can help me faster, him or Hatrack. [Big Grin]

rivka
Member # 4859

I would say y'all lose, but I have yet to get an email. So you still have time!
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure that the plugin(s) you're trying to use were designed for the version of gaim that you're using?
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

It's the most recent version of Gaim, and the plug-in was last updated two months ago.

So I'm going to say yes.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.