FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » One of the most uncomfortable things in the world...

Author Topic: One of the most uncomfortable things in the world...
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
...realizing that one has been a distrusting, controlling creep.

...realizing that one was a distrusting, controlling creep towards someone who was actually worthy of every ounce of trust one posessed.

...realizing this after its too late to do anything but apologize and hope they forgive one for hurting them.

...realizing that one knew one was being unfair all along, but kept at it because one was more concerned with being a controlling creep.

...realizing one has now lost an important source of help and support, which will not be easy to replace.

...realizing one has just made life a lot more difficult for petty reasons.

...realizing one had to be told this, instead of realizing it for one's self.

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, sounds like you've got everything all wrapped on your end. Nothing left for anyone to do here.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this might be about a bicycle without a seat...

Good luck on your end, though:

...realizing your mistake and being sorry is half the battle. Hoping that person can forgive you is the other half.

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
oof... no that can't be fun, but all true self-knowledge is a good thing...

be well, Puffy...

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds rough. Hope it gets all better. Perhaps learning from your mistakes will assist you in proceding with fewer regrets.

Good luck

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Some people never relaize these things, even if someone hits them over the head with them. You have made an important first step and I don't doubt that from this point you'll strive to be better.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.