FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bet you can't tell me the name of this movie...(Update Fluppys).

Author Topic: Bet you can't tell me the name of this movie...(Update Fluppys).
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
... but I hope that you can, because I loved it when I was little and I just know that my son would adore it too.

I'm not sure if it was in theatres, but it was deffinitely on tv.
It's animated, made around the mid-late 80's and about these colorful dogs who go from world to world with a key that unlocks invisible doors to different worlds.

The name "Fluffies" comes to mind... but I can't find anything about it on the internet....
Does anyone know what movie I'm talking about?

[ July 27, 2005, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: unicornwhisperer ]

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it was on Wonderful World of Disney. :shrug:
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
reminds me of Kingdom Hearts...
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
One of my most favorite cartoon movies when I was a kid...

Fluppy Dogs!

They talked and were colorful and they were just trying to get back home!

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

Kingdom of Hearts is a sweet video game..

[ July 26, 2005, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: unicornwhisperer ]

unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

YES!!!! Leonide you found it!!! [Hail] Thank you Thank you Thank you!! YEAH!!!!
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Looking at all the pictures on that site made me so reminiscent...I've gotta see if I can find the old video my dad made of it...
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

Ditto. I bet mine is too old to watch though. [Frown]
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

I was hoping that they sold it on vhs or something... but apparently not.
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

[Cry] I called my mom and she had thrown away the tape with Fluppies on it a while ago because it was too old! Oh the tragedy! My son won't be able to enjoy it. [Frown]
I was hoping she still had it so I could turn it into a DVD and save it from extinction.

Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
#8 on the third one down

$20 on DVD here

That's all I could find for now...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

Are they legal copies?
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Probably not, but I don't know how else you would get it. It was a Disney production. Maybe you could find some Disney contact information and see if they'd release it from their "vault" for a reasonable fee. Somehow I doubt that'd happen...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.