FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » another newbie

Author Topic: another newbie
citadel
Member # 8367

- posted      Profile for citadel   Email citadel         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there I am just another newbie here.
By day I am a software engineer and by night I am an aspiring Internet marketer with plans to take over the world... bwahahaha...
I like my pizza shaken not stirred and think mayonaise is really gross. My favorite Disney movie is The Emperor's New Groove. I love to read and have more books than I have room for.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chreese Sroup
Member # 8248

- posted      Profile for Chreese Sroup           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome.

I like Pinky and the Brain.

I'm eating pizza. [Smile]
My favorite Disney movie is Monster's Inc.
I keep getting books, and never make time to read them. So many books, so little time.

Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Citadel? I will paint minitures with you!

Er, welcome, that is. Citadel Paints was just the first thing that popped into my head.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! [Wave]

A Utahan, mm? We don't get many of those around here . . .

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, at least you don't have wacky ideas about shellfish. Just don't try to cross my bridge, and we'll get along fine.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome on board, and have fun.

I don't think I have a favorite Disney movie, but when I was a kid, I used to love to watch "The Wonderful World of Disney" on Sunday nights. It was on just after "Mutual of Omaha Wildlife Kingdom"

Homemade mayonnaise can be yummy. When I used to teach a cooking class, all my mayonnaise-hating kids went ape for it. We made tuna salad with it.

I like pizza, not shaken, not stirred, just right.

Oh, and I'm a nurse by day and a wife and mom 24/7.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, and welcome to Hatrack. I, too, think mayonnaise is disgusting. And my favorite Disney movie is whichever one happens to be the last one they make before they go out of business once and for all, so I can watch it and make death knell sounds and laugh and laugh and laugh.
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

- posted      Profile for Darth Ender           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome. Don't fear the dark side
Posts: 134 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack!
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citadel
Member # 8367

Did I mention I don't like tuna salad? Yuck!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
It goes along with you not liking mayonnaise. Tuna salad has mayonnaise in it.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
That's why I hate tuna salad, anyway. Tuna itself I love, especially raw and wrapped in rice.

Now I'm all hungry. [Frown]

Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miriya
Member # 7822

- posted      Profile for Miriya   Email Miriya         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I am an aspiring Internet marketer
Is that a fancy way of saying you do EBay?

Welcome to Hatrack! The more, the merrier.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:

quote:
I am an aspiring Internet marketer
Is that a fancy way of saying you do EBay?

I was assuming it had something to do with spam.
citadel
Member # 8367

quote:
I was assuming it had something to do with spam.
It has actually nothing to do with spam or ebay. I build informational websites and advertise different products. I hate spam and wish I could find the evil people sending it!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.