FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Godly Talent (contains Lost Boys spoilers)

Author Topic: Godly Talent (contains Lost Boys spoilers)
kynto
Member # 7443

- posted      Profile for kynto   Email kynto         Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished reading Lost Boys, my 24th book of OSC's that i have read, and i was so amazed about the way his character development and story settings is in every book. In Lost Boys when stevie died at the end, it was so engrossed in the story that it almost seemed like I lost a brother. When i read i create a visual of the story in my head, and it is so well written i feel like i have just watched the movie. OSC is an incredible author and he will be known much like shakspeare, in schools across world, for his masterpieces of sci-fi and fantasy as well as his many novels.

[Edited topic --PJ]

[ May 26, 2005, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: kynto ]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, kynto, and welcome to the forum!

I thought Lost Boys was an amazing book as well, but I suspend my disbelief way too well for reading stories like that, it's one of the few books I will never re-read, because it just made me so sad.

Just a suggestion, you should really put a spoiler warning in your thread title... since you mention a major plot point (Steve dying) people who haven't read the book yet might not want to come into this thread and find that out. You can change the thread title by editing your post, in case you didn't know.

Thanks, and again, welcome!

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, like I just did.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.