FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm in LOVE!!!!

Author Topic: I'm in LOVE!!!!
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
I am delirously happy; such is love I suppose. I see one person on the street for one second, then voila! That sweet emotion not felt for several years comes back, and now, here I am at midnight deleriously happy! [Smile]
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

- posted      Profile for foundling   Email foundling         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Phanto! So... to clarify... you're in love with someone you saw on the street? And did you get their #?
Posts: 499 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

Nope -- it was out of a book. Walking home, look at the train, see a person glide on skateboard -- the smile and hair was so amazing, then feel a flash of "energy" wonder what that energy is, realize the truth, then it is over as the train goes away.

Wow!!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh.. love...
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

Such a cute smile [Smile] WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
?
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
You called?
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeesh. And I got ragged on for doing this with someone who I had actually talked to for 30 minutes [Razz]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread made me giggle. I'm not sure why.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
WARNING - a small rant

This thread kind of freaks me out because yesterday a youngish guy in a suit came running out of his house and down his driveway.

'Excuse me?' he shouts after me, so I turn around, wondering if there's something wrong. I'm staring at him, waiting for him to speak. He's staring at me and smiling, looking at me with his head tilted to one side.

It's taking a really long time and I'm in a hurry, so I get annoyed and say 'What?'

'You look really fine today.' he says. Still grinning.
Ick. Not sweet, not cute, just ick.

Since I have the worst cold ever, running red nose, streaming eyes, the whole deal, I seriously doubt that I was 'fine' in any sense of the word, but that's not the point. The point is that it's freaky.

So well done Phanto not telling her about it. If the guy had said that he loved me, I would have done my patented Road Runner impression. Beep beep.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Love is the most ununderstanding thing i know... Let's go, man. Have pretty times in your life. [Smile]
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
"The point is that it's freaky."

Why? I've approached women simply to tell them that they're beautiful.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
It is not socially acceptable to tell a story like that unless you're offended in some way.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*blink* It's not?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I think some people think it looks too much like bragging if you're not offended.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
It was more the way he did it than the fact that he did. It was the running, the staring, the shouting and the fact that he was twice my age - and my oppinion may have been coloured by the fact that I was ill and just wanted to go home.

[ May 18, 2005, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Bella Bee ]

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Those three things certainly up the ick factor.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not focus on anything at all; everything is bubbles of happiness and euphoria; unfortunately I still have to do those daily actions of life!

Any advice as to how to focus? [Smile] [Smile]

<Inserted line break to prevent scrolling --PJ>

[ May 18, 2005, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Papa Janitor ]

His Savageness
Member # 7428

- posted      Profile for His Savageness   Email His Savageness         Edit/Delete Post 
A cold shower?
Posts: 194 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"The point is that it's freaky."

Why? I've approached women simply to tell them that they're beautiful.

Well, Tom... Ah, never mind! You excreted little bold bastard! (I meant that in the positive sense, [Big Grin] !)

---

I think I have a crush. I've had them consistently since about 6th grade. And none of them on Hatrackers, by the way. I just love you (in a different way than - say - husband-wife love, but still).

God help me. If He even is.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never done it to someone I didn't know, but I've done it a lot to people I'm only acquainted with. [Dont Know]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.