FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack is being mean!

Author Topic: Hatrack is being mean!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
It just accused me of a hack attempt when I tried to edit a double post! [Frown]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
What really burns me is that I couldn't hack a twig with a machete.

Slander, I tell you!

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, at least the forum has gotten over its hiccough (I think). But when the forum is having problems, it's best just to leave the double-post there. Editing and deleting posts makes the forum have to think really hard.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

See, I'd posted another post without a problem, so I thought it was done.

But then it turned around and bit me. [Cry]

sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, speaking of hiccups, one of the icons on the page seems to be down since the upgrade. The Hatrack River forum button (directly above "Hello, username") has a nasty red x instead of an image accompanying the button.

This freshly purged, exorcised, reconstituted machine probably isn't at fault. [Smile]

Or is it??? [Angst]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I get that too.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait.... the forum thinks?

Maybe we should start calling the forum Jane.

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
I already thought the forum was just an extension of Jane... [Wink]
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
The webmaster has fixed the X-box problem. Working on the olden-days graemlins.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Ok, he has fixed that, too, and rebuilt the search index. Not perfect, but better than it was earlier.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.