FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hi, I'm a newbie

Author Topic: Hi, I'm a newbie
DBQ
Member # 7698

- posted      Profile for DBQ           Edit/Delete Post 
And my name ends in the letter Q!!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh.

Heya Dbq - welcome to the 'Rack.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Who are you and what did you do with quidscribis? [Eek!]
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I wanna know - are you an actual newbie, or a throwaway name specifically for the Hatrack Nameology thread?
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, awful convenient, eh?
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Thinking the same thing. Awfully convenient for another thread. However, it was nice of ya.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I think it's a bonafied newbie. *grin*
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
*snort*
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
So is that what we do to newbies now? We bonafy them?

Is that anything like burnination?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
All the best, and a quick integration! (Look out for my posts.)

And what's your gender?

JH

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

- posted      Profile for Darth Ender           Edit/Delete Post 
[Evil Laugh]
Posts: 134 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Mmm...I think this one's a girl.

And now that she's been bonafied [Wink] we can include her in all the inside jokes.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimsies
Member # 7418

- posted      Profile for mimsies   Email mimsies         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] I'm not bonafide or included in ANY inside jokes... I guess the fact that i'm annoying and kinda lame works against me...

Oh Well!

Welcome Newbie! I'm a newbie too, but a big mouthed one!

Posts: 772 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

mimsies, you're one of my favorite newbies! You slipped right into the zone so comfortably, I almost thought you were an oldie with a new screen name. [Smile]

As for this newbie (DBQ), well, she's much more big-mouthed than you, and obnoxious. And slightly ugly. [Big Grin]

mimsies
Member # 7418

- posted      Profile for mimsies   Email mimsies         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you're just flattered that you made my favorite screen names list! [Big Grin]

but seriously.. 200 posts in less than 2 months is me... it's just word association is my favorite game, Half of my instant messenger conversation consist of 1-4 hours worth of word association, so they were natural threads to get addicted to

*babbling mindlessly*

Posts: 772 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome DBQ! [Wave]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
DBQ, your name wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the Document Based Questions they make us study so hard for before the AP history tests would it..?
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Q-man! erm.. Q-girl?
[Wave]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You slipped right into the zone so comfortably
I slipped in the rough way, but settled in nicely. First the Bush thread, then the Christ thread, and now the Head thread...

EDIT: And my Father's thread.

[ April 03, 2005, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Jonathan Howard ]

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DBQ
Member # 7698

- posted      Profile for DBQ           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I am based on Document Based Questions. [Smile] And the fact that my name ends with a Q.

See, I have an undying love for quidscribis, and as she already suspected, I wanted her to feel loved and involved in the nameology thread. [Big Grin]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.