FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sasha's Southeastern US Sensational Tour (In lieu of a landmark)

Author Topic: Sasha's Southeastern US Sensational Tour (In lieu of a landmark)
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I hit 8000 posts and decided it was time for a landmark. I was going to give my religious beliefs, my universal philosophy, and my personal moral code.

But I've done that before.

So instead I will make it official.

Sasha's Southeastern US Sensational Tour 05.

What does that mean?

We are going on vacation and want to meet everyone we can.

Here are the dates.

Atlanta GA June 20th.
Orlando Fl June 22nd-June 26th.
Panama City Fl June 28th-June 30th.
Atlanta Ga again July 1-July 3.

In Orlando we will be staying at one of the Disney Hotels (The Music one at the moment) and my parents will be at Ft. Wilderness in their RV. We will have a van so we can meet people in non-Disney territory.

So who wants to meet me?
Ok, who wants to meet Sasha?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I probably wouldn't be able to meet you at any of the Disney parks, but it would be great to try and meet for dinner or something. My annual pass is all set to go if you want to go to Universal for a day.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to meet you, but unless you stop by Jerusalem on the way, I don't see that happening. [Frown]

That is, unless you postpone your trip by a week or two, and stop by the midwest. [Wink]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia, I live in the mid-west
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
Depending on my work schedule, there's a possibility I could make it to Atlanta is people are going to be doing something. I have no idea what I'll be working though, so I can't promise anything.

No stops in South Carolina? For Shame!

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.