FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The TomD E-mail Thread

Author Topic: The TomD E-mail Thread
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
TomD never replies to my emails.
I'm part of that classification. Does anyone else want to state their name down and appeal to Court Davidson?

Why am I starting this thread...? God only knows.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
My understanding is that as a matter of policy Tom doesn't really do much (read: anything) in the way of off-site interaction with Hatrackers that don't live within easy driving distance of him (except at Hatrack gatherings that he attends, of course).
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Umm...I've never even tried to email him [Smile]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom has a really obnoxious spam filter -- if he hasn't added you to the list of people from whom he will receive, it's almost never gonna get through. I know the back door, though -- include the phrase "I remember that from USENET" and he'll get it.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard "Hey big boy" works sometimes, too. [Razz]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
He always replies to my e-mails. Of course, he e-mailed me first, but that is besides the point. [Razz]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never been emailed by a hatracker, and I've been here almost a year.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
is this another one of these popularity contests?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
breyer, I thought I sent you an e-mail last week. Did I dream that? Did you get it?
Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
you must have dreamed it. Though I did send you an email not long ago, you never replied. (it was about having you edit a picture)
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

I got the e-mail and replied, and then edited the picture and sent it back. You didn't get them?

I think I have discovered the reason no Hatrackers have e-mailed you. [Razz]

I'll send them again. [Smile]

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

never got them. Just sort of figured you forgot i existed or something. if breyerchic04 at gmail dot com doesn't work try sar_bear37 at hotmail dot com

thanks kat!

Lady Jane
Member # 7249

Oh gosh, no. I checked my send box, and I KNOW I wrote the e-mail but it's not in there. Either I hallucinated the entire thing, or my yahoo account went wonky. I did think it was funny I didn't get a reaction, but this explains it!

As if anyone could ever forget you... [Smile]

Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I checked my send box
I read this as "I checked my sand box" [Smile]
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I think kat would have to be really hallucinating to put messages in her sand box, but who knows. All I know is I want to go to that castle.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.