FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Yo, Bob_Scopatz, mackillian and beverly! And Papa Moose!

Author Topic: Yo, Bob_Scopatz, mackillian and beverly! And Papa Moose!
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, how did the Vick's VapoRub work out on the toes?

mack, how's the tummy?

beverly, how is the cut on your hand?

Papa Moose, how is Superstaion's diaper rash? And you and Mama Squirrel -- how are the tummies and the, er, golden elixir of life?

[ March 16, 2005, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: ClaudiaTherese ]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
We are so lucky to have Claudia Therese.
Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Er, not really. This thread is actually a confession that I wander about thinking about y'all's body parts when I should be writing. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Please don;t read Chris's newest article, then!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
It's just nice to know that if anything worse than sleep-distrupting cramps was wrong with my body, you'd have a good idea of what to do about it.

But I'll be vaguely shocked by your obsession with Hatrackers' body parts if you want. [Smile]

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Ah, now, I'm taking the wise recourse of deferring responsibility for all grownup problems to Theca. *grin This, indeed, is a mark of my wisdom!

Loved Chris' thread. Love my Hatrackers. Just tidying up the little ends of stories that are still echoing around in my head.

[Kiss]

Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Superstation has been wonderful -- the rash was gone after a day or two. Some diaper rash appeared again yesterday, but that seems to be because he filled a diaper at the gym, but for the first time in a year or so, it was pretty much odorless, so nobody noticed for a while.

A couple days ago, he got some sort of rash on his tummy/chest -- just very small red bumps scattered about. It doesn't seem to bother him at all. I'm wondering if it might be from eating strawberries -- Carl used to have the same reaction to them. Anyway, about half of the bumps are gone, and the remaining ones are his regular skin tone. I'm trying not to worry about it right now.

Mama's and my tummies are healthy internally -- just a bit larger than we might prefer. And the golden elixir is still golden.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie's tummy is better.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Nice, and nice. Thanks. [Smile]
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob went the prescription route, and the toes are fine.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I am still waiting for my email. Not that I'm complaining about it publicly or anything.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Also nice. (At least, Bobwise.)

Liz, I will write to you now.

mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
bobwise= turning toward the bob? I had to see what the shoutout was, glad not to be included for once.
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

"Bobwise"

I read it like Samwise.

CT, take you time! I am just in a major sh**-givin mood this morning! (ask Papa Moose the Sinner.)

[ March 16, 2005, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

I am rather embarrassed over my many failings (a tin ear being one of them [Blushing] ). I also really knocked myself out yesterday with some Midol (what the heck was that? The menstrual formula is Tylenol, caffeine, and a diuretic -- surely a diuretic wouldn't make me fall asleep at my desk?) and went home early to sleep.

As I was propping my chin up on my hands and drooling down my forearms, it seemed the kindest thing to do for my colleagues.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Midol knocked me out, too! That's why I don't take it any more.

Wow, that's absurd.

I mean, I have absurd reactions to medications all the time, but that someone else did.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

I don't know why it does that for me, but it did the same thing last time I took it. That was back in grad school, some 8 yrs ago, and I was determined to make it through the seminar regardless of cramps. Not only did I drool on myself, but my head slipped off and crashed onto the table. I got a red mark from it (on my skin, not from the professor, [Smile] -- he was a nice young chap, very forgiving) but no raccoon eyes, thank goodness.

There is -no way- I can stay awake with it. No way. This time, as I am fighting to wrestle out a paper, I drank 2 cans of caffeinated soda. No matter. Arrrgh!

ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Barrrrbiturates? Brrrabituteettes? Whhhoo needsh 'em?

[Sleep]

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm back in action. I threw out everything I ate that day and hope whatever it was that made me sick is now decomposing far, far from here.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.