FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Me & The Waltz

Author Topic: Me & The Waltz
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I've been trying to find a way to get some of my old dance test videos available for everyone to see without having to fish through my class-mate's stuff as well...I can't find anything cheap (read: Free) that will do it properly. At any rate, here's The Original.
Once it is completely downloaded you can navigate through it. I am the guy wearing a white oxford shirt and black pants (If that doesn't give it away, I'm the big guy [Razz] )

(Note, if you right-click and choose to save the link's target, you can look through the whole thing without having to watch any particular person. Also, I'm on here with four different partners.)

edit: the guy talking on the video is my dance teacher, giving comments.

[ February 26, 2005, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Boris ]

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I love to waltz. *waltzes around the room with the baby-- but not as well as Boris*
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
*moves on to a rollicking two-step, along with the CD* I wish my husband could dance. [Frown]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe you should teach him. Or suggest taking lessons together. I think that would be fun (Granted, it would probably be difficult with the whole family thing and all [Smile] )

[ February 26, 2005, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Boris ]

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I've tried to teach him, and concluded that we need a professional teacher, but he has an incredibly busy schedule, and yes, the baby complicates things as well. (He's a car salesman and works 6 days a week, the 7th being our Sabbath.)

[ February 26, 2005, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.