FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » How would you react if your Mom told you she was a Lesbian?

Author Topic: How would you react if your Mom told you she was a Lesbian?
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought we didn't have enough of these.
Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
We already had someone's answer to this one.
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh... Oops.
Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hah. I already answered that in the first thread!

*raspberry*

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, much to my dismay when I hinted about my proclivities my mother told me something I did not need to know. [Grumble]
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say, "Well at least you weren't that one night."
Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, seriously...I *wish* my mother were a lesbian...because I hate her boyfriend, and love her one friend enough to wish that she was dating her.
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
1. My mother's dead, so it would mean my beliefs about the afterlife are very, very, very, very wrong.

2. If she were still alive, considering they had a happy marriage for the first 25 years, my parents would probably still be married. If she announced that, that means my parents would probably be getting divorced, my little brother would have to choose where to live, my dad would be devastated, and we would all have to deal with the fact that my mother had been lying to us about everything for years. Frankly, I'd be pissed for a very long time.

[ February 22, 2005, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Lady Jane ]

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
How would you react if your Mom told you she was a Lesbian?
I'd tell her about an online forum where she'd be in good company.

[Taunt]

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd call an exorcist.
Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.