FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Celestia is COOL! and Firefly Role Playing exisits

Author Topic: Celestia is COOL! and Firefly Role Playing exisits
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
I have been discovering the wonders of Celestia . I cannot begin to describe how cool it is. Does anyone have any experience with it?

I have just downloaded the education add-on and have taken the first tour of our solar system. WAY WAY FUN!! I spent about 3 hours on it yesterday.

The cool thing is you can create add-ons and place them in our universe. I have already witnessed the borg, and I hear I can witness a Borg Battle against the Federation. There are plenty of 2001 add ons.

I wrote to someone and asked if there was a Firefly add-on. I hope someone writes one. WHile I was looking up to see if someone already made a Firefly add-on, I came across a Firefly Role Playing Game. I wanna try it!

That is my 2 cents. Celestia is cool. Someone made a Firefly rip off of the D&D game.

Seriously...look into Celestia..words fail me..Here is a link with a ton more Celestia Add-Ons.

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
Celestia rocks... make sure you have a good 3d card and decent amount of memory...thanks for the add-on list...I'm gonna have fun exploring that...

[ February 17, 2005, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Jim-Me ]

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
I want to try the FireFly RPG. [Smile]

Think we could get one going on hatrack?

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AntiCool
Member # 7386

- posted      Profile for AntiCool   Email AntiCool         Edit/Delete Post 
I am currently reading The Peace War, in which there is a solar system simulation game caled Celest.
Posts: 1002 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.