FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Another Lost Friends Episode

Author Topic: Another Lost Friends Episode
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I barely go on now, due to my lack of time.

Sadly, I have a request of all the goodwilled people here:

Does anyone know the Friends episode where Central Perk becomes a cafe (it was a nostalgic episode or so, about the first time they met), where Rachel wanted to "have sex with the next guy she sees": then Chandler pops into sight.

The last scene is when she has a dream about them.

What's that episode's name? If any other episodes exist about the "past" (except for "The One Where It Could Have Been"), can you please notify me of them?

Oh, BTW, did Joey actually do the Sigmund Freud play?

JH

P.S. Thanks, all!

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
The episode you refer to is The One that Could Have Been, Part 2 (episode 6.16).

There are several episodes with flashbacks or backstory, notably The One With the Prom Video, The One With the Flashback, The One With All the Thanksgivings, and The One Where Ross Got High.

Joey did do that play. It was in season 2, I think, but I just can't remember which one. I'll look some more.

[ February 13, 2005, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wrong, it was season 1 (I should have remembered that, it was the first time Rachel saw one of Joey's plays). It's in The One With the Butt.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Why do I remember all this stuff, and yet I almost forgot that my daughter had a appointment on Fri.?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.