FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Assistance for the technologically impaired? (Firefox)

Author Topic: Assistance for the technologically impaired? (Firefox)
raanwi
Member # 7029

- posted      Profile for raanwi   Email raanwi         Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Excellent Intellectual and computerarily (ahem)literate members of the Hatrack River Forum,

Could any of you be so kind as to tell me how to temporarily disable the popupblocker in Mozilla Firefox? I would like to update my MSN Messeger, but I can't do it without allowing the download pop up to... er...pop up. As Firefox is new to me, I don't know how to do it. I would appreciate knowledge from anyone who has it.

Sauce,
Rachel Willis

[ February 08, 2005, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: raanwi ]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
You can go under options and disable it, or add a site to your trusted list. Just make sure you reactivate it when done or you will have pop ups everywhere.

Kwea

[ February 08, 2005, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raanwi
Member # 7029

- posted      Profile for raanwi   Email raanwi         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much [Smile] You're a pal, Kwea. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.