FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Wedding t-shirts - Interest?

Author Topic: Wedding t-shirts - Interest?
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
So, several months ago, I jokingly asked dkw if there was going to be an open call for a design for the wedding t-shirts... she replied by sending me a completed shirt design.

(Um, but I seem to have lost it, dkw, could you please pop that up on foobonic and link to it from this thread? Thanks!)

Anyway, this thread is to find out if there will be enough interest in shirts to make them worth making. They would be a white design on purple, and there would be a variety of styles available, like for the KamaCon shirts. They have a picture of a stick figure in a party hat, and say something like "A Wedding Guest Is Me" above the picture and "Bob'n'DanaCon April 2, 2005" on the bottom.

If we do this, this time I am setting up to receive paypal and getting the money taken care of in advance, so I do not end up walking around with a huge wad of cash like I did at KamaCon. Oh, and I will once again be happy to ship shirts if you cannot come but wish to be a wedding guest in spirit. [Smile]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
I want one. [Cool] What if I don't have Paypal? What sizes will be available?
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

If you don't have paypal I'll still take cash or check on site. It's just that at KamaCon a lot of people asked about paying with paypal and I wasn't set up for it so I said no, and then wound up getting $400 in cash handed to me at the hotel, with almost nobody having correct change. [Smile] I'd prefer to learn from that experience.

Sizes go up to 3XL, if I remember correctly, and I think the 2 & 3Xs were a buck or two more than the others. Prices depend on how many people order, but I guestimate $15 for a short-sleeved men's and $20 for long sleeved.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. I'd need a 2XL.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be interested.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Nifty. We need about 15 people interested to make it financially feisable. If/when we hit that amount, I'll start officially taking orders by e-mail.
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
XL.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Me! And I'm sure Nathan will want one. But he's busy playing Halo 2 with my sister's boyfriend.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theca
Member # 1629

- posted      Profile for Theca           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure I can't go to the wedding or the henna party but I definitely could commit to a shirt.
Posts: 1990 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

[Smile]
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Me x 2 shirts, size: largest you can get.

Have to have one to wear while the other's in the wash, now don't I?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm interested. [Smile] I'll take two.
Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
What's dkw's design? I'd love to see it!
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Yeah, I thought she was still around when I posted this last night, but I guess not. I'm sure she'll see this soon and put it up. *pokes sister*
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm interested, even though I can't make it.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I drew this to be funny back when all Hatrack was playing Kingdom of Loathing. It might be outdated now.

Linky

And for Ryuko.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

*bump*

So, do you want a different design, or are you going to go with this?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.