FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » KICKOFF!

Author Topic: KICKOFF!
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
GO PATS!!!!
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm off to watch. I hear cheering from upstairs.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!

Rothelwho?

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

24 to 3 New England ! Go Patriots beat the Bumble Bees! (this is JenniK if you couldn't tell!) [Taunt] [The Wave]
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
OMFG did you see that PICK?!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
the stealers are screwed. There is still a half to go, but this is getting ugly.
Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoever has the better chance of beating the Eagles is the team I want to win.
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
But in the meantime...TOUCHDOWN STEELERS! [Big Grin]
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
HAHAHAHAHA! [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

wOOt!!!!

3 out of four, just wait and see!

Kwea
Member # 2199

So, Mack....I guess you saw the game then... [Big Grin]

No suprise there... [Big Grin]

Either in you watching, or in them winning!

GO PATS!

so....anyone see Mrs. M ?
Kwea [Evil]

HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
I really hope the Eagles run the Pats into the ground in two weeks. Stupid choking Steelers. Best record ever in the AFC, but can they beat the team that lost to the Dolphins of all people?
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Yeah....in a game that didn't matter at all, with half of their pro-bowl players on the sidelines with injurys.

Wanna bet on it? [Big Grin]

NinjaBirdman
Member # 7114

- posted      Profile for NinjaBirdman   Email NinjaBirdman         Edit/Delete Post 
Woooo Eagles!
Posts: 204 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
What an awesome matchup to have, Eagles/Pats. That Eagles D brought the business to Vick. Speaking of, can Vick overthrow any more recievers? You could've had Yao Ming out there on a ladder and Vick still would've sent the ball into the seats.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] No Steelers? That sucks. I HATE the Pats, so I'm now an Eagles fan.

(Remembers fondly the '85 game when the Bears beat the Pats into the ground.)

I was only 6, but I WATCHED that game, and relished every minute of it. [Big Grin] (I'm a native Chicagoan, I'll always cheer for Da Bears.)

Or was that '86?

[ January 24, 2005, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
The Pats will eat the Eagles for lunch. I was so looking forward to watching Vick play the Pats. [Frown]
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
If TO is back and at better than 60%, I'll say Eagles 38, Pats 17. If not, Eagles 33, Pats 20. Either way, the Pats are getting stomped.

edit: The official odds right now for an Eagles win is 9/4.

[ January 24, 2005, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: MrSquicky ]

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

[Big Grin]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

quote:
Oh. My. Diety.

[ROFL]
TheTick
Member # 2883

Remember that you were watching the Steelers play against the Patriots, who've only won 2 out of the last 3 Superbowls. [Wink] In some of the earlier games, Big Ben showed a lot better decision making, and really seemed to be in command of the game. He looked like a (talented) rookie the past two weeks. That, and the Steelers play in the AFC North. That's like playing in the NFC!
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
It'll be the Patriots. It better be the Patriots. They know how to win the big games and have done it consistently with the same guys for several years now. I like the way they play, I admire their teamwork, and, well, I just really effing hate the Eagles.

Did I mention that I went to middle school with Andy Reid's son? Yeah. I hate the Eagles.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NinjaBirdman
Member # 7114

- posted      Profile for NinjaBirdman   Email NinjaBirdman         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Remember that you were watching the Steelers play against the Patriots, who've only won 2 out of the last 3 Superbowls.
And they've only lost 2 out of their last 33 games.

I think if the Eagles' defense plays like they did the last two games they'll win the superbowl no problem.

Posts: 204 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

It'll be a heck of a game, no question. The Iggles did exactly the right things to befuddle Vick, and the Pats always bring a new gameplay that you didn't plan for. I fully expect it to come down to the last play, like the Rams/Titans Superbowl. You don't get much closer than getting stopped at the 1 yard line. [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.