FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A coincidence involving the new U2 tour...

Author Topic: A coincidence involving the new U2 tour...
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
U2 kicks off their tour this year on March 28, putting them on the road, and most likely nearby, on my birthday on the 23rd of May!

I don't think this is a coincidence at all.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
It probably isn't. Last year Static-x not only released their new CD and started their new tour the week before my birthday, but they came to Phoenix first.

Nope. Not a coincidence.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, PSI. Not a coincidence at all. Did someont buy you tickets for your birthday?
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Maddox; it's good for what ails ya.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Annie, May 23 is the day I was due! I was 2 days early, though.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heffaji
Member # 3669

- posted      Profile for Heffaji   Email Heffaji         Edit/Delete Post 
May 23rd may be nice, but when you have the wonderful date of May 25th two cycles later, why not wait? Such a lack of patience.....
Posts: 291 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmph. May 21 beats May 25, hands down.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heffaji
Member # 3669

quote:
Hmph. May 21 beats May 25, hands down.
Well, you mentioned hands so I'm going to reach and look at the days as hands. On one arm, they each have an odd-looking two fingered hand. But when we move to the next and see the 21st possessing only a freaky pinky while the 25th has the Fantastic Five, I think the winner is fairly obvious.
Posts: 291 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[Roll Eyes] "Hands down" should imply that there are no hands involved. [Roll Eyes]
Heffaji
Member # 3669

I think you used that implication because the superiority of the 25th's hands is so overwhelming that you wanted to remove some of its advantage.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Okay, hands off my birthday!
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the 23d of May is when I was due too, but I came about two weeks early.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.