FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What are your TRUE expectations of rivka?®

Author Topic: What are your TRUE expectations of rivka?®
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for the title!

There was a Raia honour thread. I had my share of honour ("Fare Ye Well", parts of), so we need to credit some others who deserve it.

rivka, this is your share of honour thread.

First off - the smart people: As you no doubt read 99% of all threads, post in here and show what good you really think of this wonderful lady we have here.

Secondly - the arses: I am referring to those who usually remain on those weird spam threads (or The Last Post Thread), who are fine people by nature (despite some people's thoughts); show your empathy and your open mind.

Thirdly - the smart arses (oh, wait, that's me): Get a grip and honour the great star.

Fourthly - all the miscellaneous ones: drop your differencs and unite in order to... you get the point.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
?
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*blink*

Uh . . . right, I'm supposed to be packing right now.

[Confused]

[Dont Know]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
The rivka-honour-post.
Do you honour rivka?

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'd prefer adoration, actually. [Wink]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

We all adore your charm (I do)! [Kiss]
The question is, who honours you beyond adorement? [Hail]

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
--I--
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.