FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I mow Chicago!

Author Topic: I mow Chicago!
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a dream I had last night. I worked for a landscaping company and mowed lawns all over Chicago.

What kind of wierd dreams have you had lately?

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think it's appropriate to post it here...

But I woke up my husband at 4:30 in the morning to, um, help me with the effects of it... [Blushing]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

*scanadalized*

Okay, maybe not.

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
A couple nights ago dreamed I was twenty-something, as were my friends. I was on one side of the street, and two of my friends, male and female, were holding hands on the other. The Prescott Public Library was in the background on my friends' side, and a familiar white house behind me. A cat then jumped out from the door of the white house, jumped at my face, and then I woke up.

It was very surreal. First of all, my friends were very real, but they are not dating. I have also never seen them anywhere near the library. The library block was very real, too. But I've preached at that white house many times before, and there is no cat there. Ever.

[Dont Know]

Then last night, I dreamed I ate a peanut butter & jelly sandwhich. It was good, and I didn't think about it when I woke up at all.

[Smile]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
A few nights ago I had a pretty intense dream about some old neighbors of ours who moved away a little over a year ago. Just that they were having a lot of troubles and the husband was on the verge of leaving. When I woke up I thought about trying to give them a call to make sure they were alright.

Yesterday I got a Christmas card from them and in the letter they sent it sounded like they were doing really well. [Smile]

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.