FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bizarre gifts I won't spend money on

Author Topic: Bizarre gifts I won't spend money on
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Foam Lap
Chastity Panties

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
What Hobbes said.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, but here is a bizarre gift you should totally spend money on:

The Cat-A-Pult

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

My roommate keeps threatening to buy me this.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
About the Catapult:

A friend of mine has that exact thing, but it's yellow and throws chickens! W00T!

Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

Yes, that one is the Chicken Chucker
Hobbes
Member # 433

I'm a little unnerved about how fast you found the chicken variation of your cat caster, I hope you didn't already know of it's existance, but only presumed it's creation. [Angst]

Hobbes [Smile]

[ December 13, 2004, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Hobbes ]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

I sell about 4 of them a day.
Hobbes
Member # 433

Well so long as you don't buy any.

Hobbes [Smile]

Annie
Member # 295

Actually, Anne Kate was going to get a Cat-A-Pult for Christmas, but we sold out.
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Does she have a crazy cat lady action figure?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Was she going to get it as an example to her cats? So if one of them misbehaved she could show them what she does to cats that don't do what she says?

Hobbes [Smile]

Hobbes
Member # 433

Mack, why buy the plasitic version when you're the real thing?

(I love you AK [Kiss] )

Hobbes [Smile]

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Along the same lines as what my hubby posted:

Boyfriend arm-pillow

Oooo, I want chastity panties! [Big Grin]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, heck. Here's a bunch more:

Them crazy Japanese....

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
My roommate... buy me...
LUCKY! You have roommates that BUY you stuff!

Jonny

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

Not only that, but she felt so bad that I had to work on a Sunday that she made me homemade cookies and brought them to me at work. [Smile]

She's not always a jerk. [Razz]

Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
That umbrella isn't such a bad idea...
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
From the foam lap article:
quote:
"From the time people were kids, people have laid their heads on their mothers' laps to get their ears cleaned," he said.
O_o
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
The coke machine, hah.

"Where'd that lady go? ...Oh well, boy am I thirsty..."

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.