FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » San Diego

Author Topic: San Diego
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if we'll call it like that, but we might be able to hold a reunion here at El Cajon on maybe, a Marie Callender's or some other place like the community center. @.@
I don't know exactly what place would be good, there are so many! We couldn't hold it at my place though, its just a one bedroom apt...
Any suggestions?

[ December 13, 2004, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Altáriël of Dorthonion ]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
No one else lives in San Diego or thereabouts?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I do not know.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
AndrewR does, though I haven't seen him around in ages. Xavier did, but I think he moved -- also someone I haven't seen in quite a while. My family lives there, but I haven't gotten any of them interested in Hatrack (though they all read OSC now).

Oh yeah -- there was another San Diegan who used to hang out in the parachat long long ago -- maybe he still does. I wouldn't know as I'm rarely there any more. I don't remember his name. It had 'lurk' in it I think.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

?.?
Then, will there be an event?
I'm very confused, would someone please tell me what's going on? did I miss something?
[Confused] [Angst]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Papa Moose said he was going to be in the area. If you'd like to work something out with him, I bet he'd love to get together with you.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
No event was ever scheduled for San Diego. What I said earlier is that since I and my family will be in San Diego over the holidays, maybe you would like to meet and become "real." Lunch at Marie Callender's would fit the bill quite nicely.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Oh! that would be cool. I'll have to ask for mom's perm though. I'm sure she'll agree. When will you be over here?
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Don't know yet. Somewhere between 12/24 and 1/2.
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

X.X
I'll be in Imperial Valley...... [Cry]
I'm gonna spend my winter vacation over there with my grams and everybody else in my family..
[Cry] [Cry] [Cry]
After you leave, where you going to?

Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Back home. We live in Camarillo -- about 45 minutes north/west of L.A.
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Oh! for some reason I thought you were from the East Coast. I might visit you some day when I'm already free of my mom. ^.~
I'm still under age so as soon as I can I'll try visiting as many Hatrack Con's as I can.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Do you drive?
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

does driving around a parking lot count?
I've never actually driven on a road. I didn't take driver's ed. in jr. high when they offered it. But i can do greyhound, coaster, plane, etc. Someday, if I can afford it, as I don't work either.(i must get to that though because I want to make a prom dress and I need to pay for the manufacture)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.