FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Suzy Kolber, gnnaaarrhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Topic: Suzy Kolber, gnnaaarrhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Cashew
Member # 6023

- posted      Profile for Cashew   Email Cashew         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a let-off-steam rant. I've just been watching the ESPN Sunday night game, and it's getting harder and harder to put up with Suzy Kolber's unnecessary and increasingly irritating sideline comments. WHAT IS SHE, THE PRODUCER'S SISTER OR SOMETHING??!!
Michelle Tafoya on Monday Night Football makes maybe 4 comments a game, more if there's an injury, but they're relevant, brief and she stops talking when the play starts. Suzy Kolber is the opposite of all that, she has about 7 spots a half, and she insists on talking over the play!! And they're all predetermined, there's no real sideline reporting go on.
To top it off, tonight she gave away the result of the MAC championship game, [Mad] a game I taped 2 days ago, hadn't watched yet, and was looking forward to watching tomorrow morning (I've just gone on holiday).
The other three aren't any better either, they're all getting increasingly irritating. [Mad] [Mad]

[ December 06, 2004, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: Cashew ]

Posts: 867 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think she needs to get sacked?
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Unless she can carry the ball, she totally should be sidelined!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Back to the kitchen with you, wench!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.