FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Crossing Jordan and Fencing

Author Topic: Crossing Jordan and Fencing
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else watch that last night?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm guessing that's a "no".
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
I watched most of it.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Driscoll
Member # 4488

- posted      Profile for Don Driscoll   Email Don Driscoll         Edit/Delete Post 
Not enought fencing, in my opinion. [Smile]

My wife complained that they spent too much time on both stories. Usually, there is an "A" story and a "B" story in the scrip, but this one seemed pretty balanced. They were both very good, and I would have liked to have seen both as separate episodes. There were too many unanswered questions in both.

-Don

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
I watched it! Crossing Jordan is one of my faves. I miss the way they did the first season though, with Jordan and her dad acting out the crime to solve it. That was so cool....
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
No, I missed it. What happened?
Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Crossing Jordan is one of the shows I don't miss.

I was excited about the fencing scene because it was yet another opportunity for Woody to demonstrate that he is constantly underestimated.

So Mack, how was the fencing for you since you brought it up?

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I nearly had a heart attack when they fenced without masks. Someone could've lost an eye!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

Yeah, I was a little worried about that, too, but it probably plays in with the "Let's show how cool Woody is" angle. And God forbid he lose an eye.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

The actor actually fenced saber at NYU. [Smile]
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
nope, the only Crossing Jordan show I saw was the crossover show with Las Vegas. I enjoyed it, but not enough to add it to watch it every week.
Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

See, I feel the same way about Las vegas. Of course, the one time I wanted to watch Las Vegas, CSI: Miami was 90 minutes. That took some nice words to my TV and VCR, but it turned out ok in the end. (I am not addicted to TV. I am not addicted to TV. I am not...crap)
mackillian
Member # 586

Tivo.
fiazko
Member # 5812

Oh, it's on the list. I need a new TV first. One that is younger than...20 years and can be turned off (hence the nice words necessary to get it to record one show and let me watch another one at the same time).
mackillian
Member # 586

You will fall in love with tivo, I swear.
fiazko
Member # 5812

I already have, and once I've actually got it and cable, I will never leave my house. Except for theatre movies and the occasional Hatrack gathering.
mackillian
Member # 586

[ROFL]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.