FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey Beatnix!

Author Topic: Hey Beatnix!
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
How have things been going lately? It's been a while since I've seen you around here. Glad to see you back.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Going well. Been stupid busy lately. Working 12 hour days and will be until February. Get to school at 7:30 and dont get home from wrestling practice until 7:00/7:30. But it totally rocks. I've already got 6 times the number of guys out this year. Of course there were only three kids on the team last year. [Roll Eyes] My athletic director seems to be happy with the direction I'm taking things and I'm having a lot of fun.

the home front is interesting. Were making actual strides to fix our marriage. She is actually involved with things now and trying to fix some of the mess she and I both made. I still am in the day to day mode but life is a lot more enjoyable arounf here at least.

But the greatest things is that I have finished my basement and it totally rocks. I have my TV and games all down there with surround sound run through the walls. Its my own little piece of paradise. Plus I networked my roadrunner and ran a highspeed line down to my xbox for all the HAlo 2 fun you could ever want. By the way have I mentioned I've created a Hatrack clan and everybody should send me theie gamertags?

Anyway, I'm glad to be back around. I probably won't be around a lot but enough to stay hip to the hatrack haps.

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
That's all great news! Congratulations on things going so much better in your marriage! I'm not surprised your basement turned out so well--it sounded like it was going in that direction last time you posted about it.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost Ashes
Member # 6745

- posted      Profile for Lost Ashes   Email Lost Ashes         Edit/Delete Post 
Really glad to hear things are going better for you. And it's nice to see you around here again.

--Sopwith

Posts: 472 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
wow, didn't really think I would be missed all that much. thanks guys! [Smile]
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
beatnix, you are on of the few whose posts are delicious to read like chocolate chip cookies. You are a cook of masterful posts, and a chef of good spirit.

We all love you, and your abscene was one filled with boring pasta.

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.