FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Gainesville Gathering?

Author Topic: Gainesville Gathering?
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
There has been talk in random threads about the Gators getting together sometime. I know that there are other central florida posters...since there were quite a few people planning on showing up to the Gainesville Gathering that got cancelled due to the hurricane.

So...who all would want go get together? We could do the picnic thing like we were planning on doing last time...or if it is just the few of us who are actually in gainesville just meet somewhere.

Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks are a bad idea...since many of us will be out of town with family...but some other weekend might work (though I won't be around on the 21st of nov).

So what do you think?

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm game! Seems like the only weekend open would be that of Dec 11. I'm pretty sure by then some of us will be up to our ears in Final Exam preperations. [Wall Bash]

If that doesn't work, then how about a Spring semester get-together? First or Second week when school doesn't suck so much?

-Jorge

[ November 17, 2004, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: BunnV ]

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think any Hatrackers live in Central Florida.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in North FL, only an hour and a bit west of Gainesville. If I don't have a D&D game that day, I'd love to drop by.
Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

I guess north central florida is more accurate...gvill is still sort of central
Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

well, there at least a few of us...I am rather sure kaioshin00 will join in as well.

It might be easiest to get something together once the new semester starts...in early Jan (unless everyone likes the idea of Dec 11th (when BunnV is going to be around).

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
I sure would Lupus, any time that everyone else agrees on.

Unless you're contagious, of course [Wink]

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Sad, really. I make a joke and nobody can tell. In the old days, this never would have happened. Zan and Chris (and Storm and Bob and Jeff), would you look how far we've fallen?!
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.